Ours is a compelling story of two senior executives with unparalleled backgrounds in International QSR/Franchising Management choosing to sign a License Agreement to take Godfather’s Pizza to the world! They have more than 75 years in franchising having served as President,COO,VP,GMs for numerous brands for 40+ years total with over 3,000+ units.
MICHAEL C. SHATTUCK
Most recently, President & Senior Advisor, Food & Entertainment in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. Led operational turnaround and expanded stores from 172 to 247. From 2009-14, President, International for FOCUS Brands (following VP Operations 2005-09):
Auntie Anne’s, Carvel, Cinnabon, McAlister’s Deli, Moe’s, Seattle’s Best Coffee, and Schlotzsky’s. Key accomplishments: Led the expansion into 53 foreign markets with a total of 1,200+ units .Achieved 3 consecutive years of 200+ net new openings
Previously: VP Operations, Cinnabon & Seattle’s Best Coffee 2000-05; GM Popeyes Intl 1997-00. GM Hardee’s Intl 1987-97. Lived in Taiwan, Singapore and Saudi Arabia (twice).
Education: Indiana State University, University of North Carolina, Harvard University
Jerry W. Bell
Most recently, CEO, ZeeWise, the world’s leading provider of Franchise Business Intelligence software systems from 2006-17. From 1997-05, AFC Enterprises, 2 years as VP of Corporate International Business Development (Popeyes, Churchs, Chesapeake Bagel, Cinnabon, Seattle’s Best) and then 5 years as Division Chief Operating Officer/GM creating International Divisions for Cinnabon and Seattle’s Best Coffee, which grew to over 400 franchised units in 30 countries.
Previously: 15 years with The Coca-Cola Company as International Division VP/GM & CMO. Also, President, Campbell Soup Asia. Lived in Canada and Switzerland.
Education: B.S. Management, Georgia Institute of Technology; MBA, Harvard University
We are looking for leaders to join in our success for the next 40 years and beyond.
Our franchising process consists of ten steps designed to ensure the absolute best possible outcome from the very start all the way through to the very end. Each step is required and builds upon the last.
- SUBMIT APPLICATION FORM WITH FINANCIAL INFORMATION
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM REVIEWS AND CONTACTS PROSPECT
- PROSPECT SUBMITS PRELIMINARY BUSINESS PLAN
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM REVIEWS PLAN WITH PROSPECT
- PROSPECT AND SURVEYS THE OPPORTUNITY5. PROSPECT FINALIZES DETAILED BUSINESS PLAN WITH FINANCIAL PRO FORMAS
- PROSPECT COMES TO DISCOVERY DAY AT WORLD
- HEADQUARTERS IN OMAHA7. PROSPECT SIGNS MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MOU) WHICH INCLUDES TERMS
- PROSPECT (FRANCHISEE) SIGNS DEVELOPMENT AGREEMENT
- FRANCHISEE & TEAM COMPLETE TRAINING & CERTIFICATION
- INTERNATIONAL TEAM SUPPORTS LAUNCH PROCESS & OPENING